Corintech’s electronic product design, development, and prototyping services will enable you to transform your product from initial concept to production-ready design. Our team’s combined experience and broad portfolio of leading-edge design tools allow us to provide peer reviews of existing designs, concept visualisation, and full product design or assistance with any stage of your design project.
Why Choose Corintech?
Using an experienced and proven design and manufacturing specialist can offer your product development the following benefits:
- Increased technical resource; equipment, staff knowledge and experience
- A broad range of engineering expertise; mechanical, electronics (PCB design, software/firmware development, wireless & IoT, and more), design for test, design for manufacture, and much more
- Design optimised for manufacturability; lower risk of production issues (e.g. component obsolescence), improved quality, reduced costs
- One point of contact, rather than coordinating a mix of in-house resources and external freelancers/design consultancies
- Fast-turnaround prototype batches
- Easy transition to full-scale production
Corintech has over forty years' experience developing electronic products for customers in a variety of different industry sectors. We believe we are perfectly placed to deliver these benefits, and more, for your business.
We aim to tailor our service for every customer's unique requirements, contact our team to discuss yours today!
Call us now on +44 (0)1425 655655. Our knowledgable team is on hand to discuss your requirements. Or for a quick quote, fill out the form on our contact page.
Latest News from Corintech
Corintech Introduces Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Printing
At Corintech, we use Stereolithography and Fused Deposition Modeling printing – allowing us to discover and correct flaws while undertaking extensive testing prior to the final production stage. 3D printing in its traditional form is frequently associated with environmental concerns due to waste generation and reliance on plastic materials. However, at Corintech, we are firm believers in using the benefits of 3D printing in the design process to ensure the ultimate quality of our products.
Definitive Guide to Quality Electronics Assembly: J-STD-001
J-STD-001 is the go-to standard for achieving quality electronic assemblies in the electronics industry. By understanding and implementing the key elements of this standard, professionals can elevate the reliability, durability, and overall excellence of their electronic products. At Corintech, we stand behind the principles of J-STD-001, ensuring that our electronics manufacturing processes consistently meet and exceed the highest industry standards, delivering products that meet our clients' expectations and beyond.