Corintech’s electronic product design, development, and prototyping services will enable you to transform your product from initial concept to production-ready design. Our team’s combined experience and broad portfolio of leading-edge design tools allow us to provide peer reviews of existing designs, concept visualisation, and full product design or assistance with any stage of your design project.
Why Choose Corintech?
Using an experienced and proven design and manufacturing specialist can offer your product development the following benefits:
- Increased technical resource; equipment, staff knowledge and experience
- A broad range of engineering expertise; mechanical, electronics (PCB design, software/firmware development, wireless & IoT, and more), design for test, design for manufacture, and much more
- Design optimised for manufacturability; lower risk of production issues (e.g. component obsolescence), improved quality, reduced costs
- One point of contact, rather than coordinating a mix of in-house resources and external freelancers/design consultancies
- Fast-turnaround prototype batches
- Easy transition to full-scale production
Corintech has over forty years' experience developing electronic products for customers in a variety of different industry sectors. We believe we are perfectly placed to deliver these benefits, and more, for your business.
We aim to tailor our service for every customer's unique requirements, contact our team to discuss yours today!
Call us now on +44 (0)1425 655655. Our knowledgable team is on hand to discuss your requirements. Or for a quick quote, fill out the form on our contact page.
Latest News from Corintech
Editorial: Let Your CEM Take the Strain
Our feature in the latest issue of Electronics Sourcing magazine discusses Covid-19’s impacts on global semiconductor availability, and how choosing the right CEM can simplify your supply chain and help navigate the storm.
Successfully Outsourcing Electronic Product Design
Choose the right design partner for your new product development (NPD) and you’ll reap the rewards of their additional resource and expertise, increase the likelihood of on-time project delivery with high-quality results, and achieve careful cost-control for what is often a high expenditure (and therefore also high risk) undertaking. The team at Corintech discuss how to successfully outsource electronic product design...