Corintech’s electronic product design, development, and prototyping services will enable you to transform your product from initial concept to production-ready design. Our team’s combined experience and broad portfolio of leading-edge design tools allow us to provide peer reviews of existing designs, concept visualisation, and full product design or assistance with any stage of your design project.
Why Choose Corintech?
Using an experienced and proven design and manufacturing specialist can offer your product development the following benefits:
- Increased technical resource; equipment, staff knowledge and experience
- A broad range of engineering expertise; mechanical, electronics (PCB design, software/firmware development, wireless & IoT, and more), design for test, design for manufacture, and much more
- Design optimised for manufacturability; lower risk of production issues (e.g. component obsolescence), improved quality, reduced costs
- One point of contact, rather than coordinating a mix of in-house resources and external freelancers/design consultancies
- Fast-turnaround prototype batches
- Easy transition to full-scale production
Corintech has over forty years' experience developing electronic products for customers in a variety of different industry sectors. We believe we are perfectly placed to deliver these benefits, and more, for your business.
We aim to tailor our service for every customer's unique requirements, contact our team to discuss yours today!
Call us now on +44 (0)1425 655655. Our knowledgable team is on hand to discuss your requirements. Or for a quick quote, fill out the form on our contact page.
Latest News from Corintech
The Risk of Counterfeit Components to Electronics Supply Chains in 2021
During times when the supply chain is under considerable strain, the risk of encountering counterfeit components rises. Counterfeit components are more common than you think, and pose a serious threat to electronics supply chains. Counterfeits often fail to meet the required performance demands of businesses, resulting in final products performing intermittently, not to spec, or not at all. Fake components can degrade system performance, cause intermittent performance spikes or delays, and limit the performance of other components in the system. This ultimately leads to product malfunction, which in the case of certain devices such as medical equipment, could be fatal.