Corintech’s electronic product design, development, and prototyping services will enable you to transform your product from initial concept to production-ready design. Our team’s combined experience and broad portfolio of leading-edge design tools allow us to provide peer reviews of existing designs, concept visualisation, and full product design or assistance with any stage of your design project.
Why Choose Corintech?
Using an experienced and proven design and manufacturing specialist can offer your product development the following benefits:
- Increased technical resource; equipment, staff knowledge and experience
- A broad range of engineering expertise; mechanical, electronics (PCB design, software/firmware development, wireless & IoT, and more), design for test, design for manufacture, and much more
- Design optimised for manufacturability; lower risk of production issues (e.g. component obsolescence), improved quality, reduced costs
- One point of contact, rather than coordinating a mix of in-house resources and external freelancers/design consultancies
- Fast-turnaround prototype batches
- Easy transition to full-scale production
Corintech has over forty years' experience developing electronic products for customers in a variety of different industry sectors. We believe we are perfectly placed to deliver these benefits, and more, for your business.
OUTSOURCING ELECTRONICS DESIGN GUIDE
We aim to tailor our service for every customer's unique requirements, contact our team to discuss yours today!
Call us now on +44 (0)1425 655655. Our knowledgable team is on hand to discuss your requirements. Or for a quick quote, fill out the form on our contact page.
Latest News from Corintech
The Best Way to Find a New Manufacturing Partner
Searching for a new manufacturing partner can be both daunting and time-consuming. In this article, we discuss one of the best ways to approach the search in the UK, right now.
Unlock Your Electronics Project at Southern Manufacturing & Electronics 2023
Corintech are pleased to be appearing at the Southern Manufacturing & Electronics exhibition in Farnborough, Hampshire on 7th - 9th February 2023. Visit us on stand D165 (near to the main entrance) to find out how we can help to unlock your electronics project.