Bribery & Corruption Policy
Bribery is a criminal offence, defined as:
- ‘The offer, promise or gift of financial or other advantages, with the intention of inducing or rewarding the improper performance of a function or activity.’
It does not matter if:
- The person offering the bribe is the person who will benefit from the improper performance.
- The person receiving the bribe is the person who will carry out the improper performance.
Corintech has a zero-tolerance attitude towards bribery and corrupt practices in all its business dealings. Such methods are never acceptable and will not be tolerated. Therefore:
- You should never accept a bribe.
- You should never seek to influence the actions of a third party toward Corintech by offering or paying a bribe.
- You should never ask or authorise an Associated Person or any other business partner to offer or pay a bribe on your behalf.
Issued on 14/05/2021